Fire destroys property in Boji-Boji

 

It was a  pathetic situation on Thursday,  February, 12 2015 at Okobi Street by Tete Street, Boji-Boji, Owa as fire caused by high electricity voltage  gutted a residential building, leaving the property belonging to one, Mr. Charles Irabor, from Igor Local Government Area of Edo State destroyed.

Lamenting over the ugly incident to  newsmen, Mrs. Faith Irabor (victim) said she was at her store located in one of the streets in Boji-Boji, Owa, when she received a distress call from her neighbor that her house was on fire adding that before she got there her property which include clothes, electronic appliances sewing machine, and cash of N25,000 belonging to a friend including other important documents were destroyed.

She called on individuals to come to their aid as they do not know where to start from! In her words, ” do not know where to start from as all our belonging have been destroyed”. Spirited individuals to come our aid”.

In an interview with newsmen, some of the neighbours who did not want their names on print described the fire incident as spiritual attack as they were sitting outside the compound when the fire in broke out without being aware of it.

In the same vein, Comrade Chidi Mekwuye, a resident of the building, thanked God as the fire did not enter the entire building, adding that he would not have known where to start from if his apartment was affected.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


8 + 4 =