21-YEAR-OLD GRADUATE ELECTROCUTED

AGBOR (Ika Weekly) – There was pandemonium on Sunday morning along Prof. Ebie Street Agbor, when a 21- year old man residing at No. 32 in the same street got electrocuted.

 

According to a family source, the young man whose name was given as Amaiwe Roy, a graduate of College of Education, Agbor was trying to fix his television antenna when it mistakenly had contact with Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) high-tension wire.

 

Continuing, the source disclosed that the younger sister of late Mr. Amaiwe who was assisting him, survived the electric shock when sympathizers used dried wood to hit her away from the television pole she was holding.

 

Late Mr. Amaiwe, who is a native of Ibusa in Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State was supposed to mark his 21st birthday on September 6, 2007 before he met his untimely death on September 2, 2007. He was said to be the number three out of five children of the parents.

               

Before the unfortunate incident, the young man was said to be running a provision store in the compound he resided.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


1 + 9 =